Skip to main content

Canva

Selam Learnivores! I have made a picture in Canva. It is a very fun website if you like to create infographics, design or graphics. It may be also a nice task for language learners to create brochures, invitations, presentations, etc. Students can prepare material on the platform too. Here is mine... a basic one I have made last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mein Padlet!

Here is my Padlet! Padlet is a website which allows you to create some kind of a digital wall. You can upload text, video, map, google search, drawing, link and many types of media. You are able to edit and contribute to your or others' contents easily. Teachers and learners can use this website to create materials or upload materials used in the classroom.

Let's Get Started, We Will Create a Website!

7th Week - We will create a website! Bonjour Learnivores, hope you are okay! I am fine. This week has been busy as I had some final assignments already. That is also the reason why this blog post is late. Let's start! As I indicated before, the training part is over and this week we started planning our website outlines and discussing ideas. The first step was to decide on the topic of the website which was the hardest for me. We thought about it before but it was not that serious. In this week we did some research to find the most influential developments or factors that will shape the future of ELT as a group. After that, we had a meeting on Zoom to discuss and brainstorm the ideas that could be the main topic of our website. To be honest, not all of us were fully prepared, and also we were not sure if the topics we had considered were suitable for the aim. We were not sure if it was too comprehensive or too specific. So, we decided to consult our instructor. We had thought about...

Pixton

Hallo Learnivores! This time I have tried Pixton which is a platform helps you to make comics genuine. I have created a creative writing activity for my non-existent classroom 'Bursalılar'. Also, they can create their own comics.